Your User ID and Password are confidential. NEVER disclose them to anyone.
Login To Your FCMB Online Account
- Where to find a branch
- Where to find ATM
- Open an account online
- Make payment online
- How to use the internet banking
You can access your accumulated statements going back as far as 36 months.
To do this, simply login to internet banking, select the prefer dates you would like to view statements for,
chose the format and send it to your registered email address. Your statement will be sent to you within minutes
Telephone banking is a service provided by FCMB which allows its
customers to perform some basic banking transactions over the telephone.
FCMB telephone banking service uses an automated phone answering
system with phone keypad response. To ensure security, the customer must
first authenticate through a numeric PIN. This service offers virtually
all the features of an automated teller machine: account balance
information and list of latest transactions, electronic bill payments
and funds transfers between a customer's accounts.
FCMB Telephone Banking allows you to perform the following services:
- Account Balance request
- Requests –
- Cheque Book
- ATM Card
- ATM Card hotlist
- Last 5 transactions history of your account
- Funds transfer (within FCMB only for now)
- DSTV payment
To get registered, simply follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Dial Contact Centre on 012798800 or 0700FCMBMYBANK (07003262692265)
- Step 2: Follow the voice prompt; Press 1 for Telephone Banking
- Step 3: Follow the voice prompt; then press 2 to register (for new users).
Ensure the following information is readily available whilst registering:
- Your Customer ID (this is the 1st seven digits of your account number e.g. xxxxxxx017) or Your Debit Card Number
- Your registered year of birth (e.g. 1982)
- The last 4 digits of any of your registered GSM telephone number (e.g. 0803333xxxx)
Once the above details are auto validated, a PIN will be sent to the
registered telephone with the last 4 digits used above. Please go back
to Step 1 & 2 above; then Press 1 to login. Remember, this service
is available 24/7, including weekends and public holidays.
To guide against unauthorized access to your account, it is important that you protect your details securely. Consequently, The unavoidable fact remains; you are your best protection while conducting financial transactions online. As a result, we advice that you kindly follow the online security tips below when transacting on the FCMB Online Platform.
- A password should be used when accessing your account online. Your password should be known to you only and should change regularly. Avoid using birthdates, numbers or words that may be easy for others to guess.
- Always be careful of how and to whom you give your password. Keep your password private. Upon completion of your transactions, ensure you sign out of the online banking platform, clear your cache and close your browser. Often, it is easy to forget to sign out of an online banking session.
- Never disclose, share or provide your password to anyone. Please be informed that on no condition would FCMB request for your password. Please do not reveal your personal verification question answers to anyone or disclose them in any email. Giving your password verification answers to another person or company, places your finances and privacy at risk.
- If you do use a public access computer, such as an Internet café or public library, ensure to change your password after completing your session. If in doubt, call the contact centre for a password reset and complete de-activation of your profile until you are convinced your account is safe from unnecessary access.
We invite you to take advantage of these safety tips when performing your online banking transactions.
For more information, please call our Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or 0700FCMBMYBANK (07003262692265).Alternatively you can send an email to email@example.com or visit www.fcmb.com